Your privacy is important to us:
- Digital Soul Entertainment‘s website policy respects your privacy regarding information that may be collected on our website. We only collect information that is necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
- When you visit the website, only the necessary cookies are used, which are required for the proper functioning of the website and thus for your smooth browsing.
B. Collection of personal information
The following categories of your personal information may be used or stored:
- Information related to your device such as, IP address, operating system, browser type and version.
- Your e-mail address and/or name, if entered when using the contact form.
- Information about the subpages you visit on the website, as well as external sources.
- Information obtained during the use of our website.
- Information included in your respective email communication with us.
C. Use of Personal Information
Your information is not shared with third parties except as required by law.
D. Security of personal information
All of your personal information shared with us through this website is protected by encryption technology.
- permanent: a persistent cookie is stored in a browser and remains in effect until its expiration date, unless deleted earlier by the user
- login: a login cookie will expire at the end of the user’s login when the browser is closed.
Cookies are also used by Google Analytics which is used to measure website traffic. This information is anonymized using IP masking. More information can be found here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 and to disable them you can go here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Most browsers allow you to block cookies:
- Internet Explorer (version 10): you can block cookies in the respective settings by selecting “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and “Advanced”
- Firefox (version 24): you can block all cookies by selecting “Tools”, “Settings”, “Privacy”, and then “Use custom settings for history” from the menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from websites”
- Chrome (version 29): you can block all cookies from the “Customize and control” menu by selecting “Settings”, “View advanced settings”, “Content settings” and finally selecting “Block websites from data” under the “Cookies” heading.
In addition, if you wish, the browser gives you the option to delete cookies, a process similar to the above. Deleting cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites.
Last update: Monday, September 6, 2021